Fast Facts about ILS
We serve International Language students (mainly I-20 visa holders). Our program is designed for students from ages 10 to 14 years old, with Homestay options.
- Our program is a 1-year "Bridge Program" consisting of 4 terms (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer). Each term lasts 3 months and includes 10-weeks of academics, cultural trips, and English Language development. We accept students each term.
- Each term we provide a 2-week break for optional trips around the US (i.e., San Francisco, Washington D.C., Hawaii). At the end of the 4 terms, students can be placed into our Concordia Educational system, consisting of more than 2100 Lutheran schools in the USA.
- We are a private school, with certified US teachers and a 15:1 ratio (student to teacher). This is NOT simply an ESL School. Students will receive grades, be assessed, and learn curriculum approved by the U.S. system of education.
- All international students will interact daily with Americans, in a Native-Speaking English environment.
- We offer shorter camps over the summer and during the holidays for groups of students (both local and international). These camps are non-academic and do not provide testing, grades, or specific academic training.
- We are located in Southern California, about 8-minutes from Disneyland, 40-minutes from Los Angeles, and 15-minutes from the beach.
We value your partnership and want to provide a loving & caring environment for your child!Downloadable Brochure